Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brisknet help

Options
  • 28-11-2009 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭

Hi my girlfriend got a brisknet wirelss connection and I pressed the reset button on the back of the router as the wireless kept dropping out. Bad idea. Now all the settings for the Internet connection are wiped. No joy with a tech support no. can any one with brisknet wireless please post settings? Any links for this? Only have an iPhone to browse and seriously bad network coverage so any help really appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Did they provide the router? Have You contacted them? I'm sure its a regular occurance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Hi,

yep they provided. no suppport mon-fri 9-5 only.. great if anyone else here had similar-Trend net router btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

If they provided it, it'll probably have a public ip or a pppoe username and password which only they know how to setup. You're stuck until Mon I'm afraid.

Advertisement