Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collectable Toys (Dublin Toy & Train Fair)

Options
  • 28-11-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey, I'm a journalism student writing a feature article on the Dublin Toy & Train Fair.

I'm looking for someone who collects die-cast cars, construction sets (i.e. Meccano), toy soldiers, comics, etc. And/or someone who's been to the Fair.

I'd like to ask a few questions about collecting and why you do it, and get any thoughts on the Fair (regardless of whether you go or not).

If you are that person, or you know someone who is, I'd love to hear from you.

Unfortunately, as I'm only a student, this article will likely never be printed, so I can't guarantee you fame and fortune. But you would really be helping me out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi,

it would be best if you could send the Communications Manager a message regarding your request as well:

Darragh

Thanks.

Advertisement