Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do I need docs for NCT retest today?

Options
  • 28-11-2009 11:02am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quick opinion needed... left my logbook and test results in work and am booked for my retest this afternoon...

Am I okay to just turn up with the car? I'm thinking they pretty much have all your details once you give them your reg number.

Anyone think I should drive into work and get the docs first?

CHEERS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Dades wrote: »
    Quick opinion needed... left my logbook and test results in work and am booked for my retest this afternoon...

Am I okay to just turn up with the car? I'm thinking they pretty much have all your details once you give them your reg number.

CHEERS!

Although it does say (i think) bring your logbook wit ya i've never been asked for it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

CHEERS!
    They gave you a print out of what was to be retested. If you have that bring it. If not youll be grand either way

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Thanks lads. I seem to recall them being fairly relaxed and efficient. Hopefully once I have the cash and the car that'll be enough.

If there's a problem I could be back in less than an hour with the paperwork anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

I asked that very question in the NCT centre yesterday and was told it is unlikely that i would every be asked for the reg cert.
    Only if they wanted some info from it at the end of the test.
    I diden't ask about any other paperwork but guess you would be fine without it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

FYI - back from test.
    No docs required - they had everything on their database - happy days.

(26 year old car passed btw :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

FYI - back from test.
    No docs required - they had everything on their database - happy days.

(26 year old car passed btw :D)

good stuff well done

Advertisement