Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 no signal

Options
  • 27-11-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

i got a ps3 for my son which he was playing on his tv that is a hi definition tv,and worked ok,however now any time he tries to use it,out of range appears on the screen,tried it on other t.v and it works no probs,now it had worked ok on his t.v for about 3 weeks but now all he gets on the screen is out of range,any help or advise would be much appreciated,cheers in advance gripp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hold the power button in while turning it on until it emits a couple of beeps... That should reset the display settings and solve your problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Yeah I've had this prob a few times and as the Mod say's you have to reset the console. There are a few threads about it on here as i think there is a little more to resetting it than holding the power button until it beeps,there is a combo i think e.g hold the button until it beeps twice then take your finger off and hold down for 4 secs something like that.It's not a big problem and if your having difficulties it's something that Sony support can sort out very quickly.

Advertisement