Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwdriver set €2, 10" Netbook sleeve €2

Options
  • 27-11-2009 4:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Meritline have a 30 in 1 Screw Driver set for electronics and such things for $6.99 but MLC192177112760N (First 800 orders) will take $4 off that.
    Pretty nice price

Also they have a 10" netbook sleeve for $2.99

Free slow shipping to Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Just ordered a set for €2, cheers mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

same , brilliant deal
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭rebellad

Just Ordered, good spot OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Just got them but it cost me €4.84, still a good deal though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

Apologies for digging up this thread, but did anyone get any of this delivered? I haven't seen anything coming thru yet, despite getting 'dispatched' emails back in 3rd/4th Dec. Just checking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭SoldierForce

positron wrote: »
    Apologies for digging up this thread, but did anyone get any of this delivered? I haven't seen anything coming thru yet, despite getting 'dispatched' emails back in 3rd/4th Dec. Just checking!

Same problem here! Was about to post this as another thread regarding meritline has been opened and I wanted to know if anyone received their orders. Mine too was dispatched around the same time...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Still haven't received it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I presume this crowd are based in HK?

I got something shipped form DX on the 23/11 and its still not here, Post from HK has been a joke shop

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭baz15

I didnt get mine either.
    Had been hoping to give it as a christmas present but guess I will have to find something else

They posted it from Singapore. Web servers based in USA. Main office too is in USA.

Corp Office/Mailing Address:
    Meritline.com
    18961 E. Arenth Ave.
    City of Industry, CA 91748

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine today - screwdriver and sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I got something shipped form DX on the 23/11 and its still not here, Post from HK has been a joke shop

Ditto on that. Have 7 parcels from DX all ordered on 23rd (in time for Christmas :rolleyes:) and no sign of any of them. Bah humbug..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Ordered from them the 15/11, shipped on 22/11 and still nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

There is a serious delay in post from Hong Kong.

Orders from DX have taken at least a month to arrive to Ireland.

Took this fron DX website:

Last review date : 4 December 2009

Recent months have witnessed an upsurge of some 30% in outbound air mail compared to corresponding period last year. In addition, with the impact of global financial crisis, airlines have cut back on their flights. These have resulted in the overall supply of air cargo space lagging far behind demand.Hence delays by one to two weeks have been caused to outbound air mail for a number of destinations including Brazil, Russia, the US and Europe since late October.

Hongkong Post is most concerned about the situation. With our efforts to secure extra air cargo space from all possible sources and arrange chartered flights, as well as to liaise with other postal administrations to dispatch air mail via postal transfer, the situation regarding the conveyance of outbound air mail has noticeably improved. Presently the outbound air mail service may still experience a delay of three to five days, but hopefully will resume normal after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

still nothing for me too
    i ordered the set on the same day the bargain alert was posted ..

j4vier wrote: »
    still nothing for me too
    i ordered the set on the same day the bargain alert was posted ..

same here! Nothing yet.

I've been expecting stuff from DealExtreme too - some 5 weeks now and no sign of anything!

Finally, the sleeve arrived today - fits the Mini perfectly, and good quality too, especially for the price - I remember seeing something similar for €29.99 in some shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fgaff

Do I need to sign up for an account to order from this website? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

The screwdriver set arrived today - haven't seen it yet so I don't know if I am really happy yet :D:D:D;)

• Advertisement

Really annoyed by deal extreme. After waiting nearly 2 months I sent in a contact form 3 days ago and they still haven't got back to me. So much for their advertised service!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

wait4me wrote: »
    The screwdriver set arrived today - haven't seen it yet so I don't know if I am really happy yet :D:D:D;)

Mine arrived today aswell, seems grand for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

+1 . Mine arrived today and it is a good buy. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

My sleeve arrived today. Thanks, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Got my screwdriver set a couple of weeks ago, very happy with it - comprehensive set of torx heads. Still waiting on an item from DX I ordered on 1st December, only cost €2 but still is a pain having to wait soooooooo long:(

livEwirE wrote: »
    Got my screwdriver set a couple of weeks ago, very happy with it - comprehensive set of torx heads. Still waiting on an item from DX I ordered on 1st December, only cost €2 but still is a pain having to wait soooooooo long:(

My thing only cost a fiver but it's just the principle of it and I actually want to order something else off them but won't if this ain't sorted. I wonder if they have an English speaking customer service number.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Any voucher codes for meritline?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Just to go back to the original post, free Slow shipping was mentioned! Mine took 2.5 weeks when ordered in October.

Meritline still have that 10" netbook sleeve at $3.

They also have a weird gizmo, i'm sure some of ye would love, Stainless Steel Credit Card sized Survival Tool for $4.99. Pick the 2 pack version, apply MLCK4010242010660N to get it down to $2.25

You can see their daily deals link at the top of their page

Advertisement