Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish snowfall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Bedad, I didn't know there was such a thing as metereosexuals to add to the list of locosexuals, aerosexuals and other such spotter types. Not to be confused with metrosexuals which are a different class of person altogether.

I'm a fan of snow and all, but I don't think I would be devoting processing power to wondering about whether it's going to snow or not. If I was a farmer or other outdoor type I might worry about it, but I'm not. It either snows or it doesn't and thinking about it doesn't change the probability.

z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ditch hurler

quite a narrow point of view on this zagmutt, but your point is noted and shall get a mention in the minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

I think those guys are awesome, they are better than met eireann!!

If you are looking to do an irish snow mission (like last year), they are good for snow depths, expected snowfall, etc..

Heres hoping for a repeat of last february!!

n536946072_1857765_4283.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I suppose, in fairness, if I was likely to get any snow activity out of it then, yes, I would be paying more attention but I never thought of it that way.

z

Advertisement