Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd ebay.ie problem

Options
  • 27-11-2009 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi all
    I am having a strange problem with my browser.
    Every time I go to the ebay.ie home page then click the link to sign on, my internet connection drops and then recovers about 2 minutes later. If I have a ping running in DOS this can be seen. As soon as I click the link for signing in, 'request timed out' comes up for the ping response, then after about 2 mins, the ping returns to normal. While the pings are dropped I cannot browse and I get the error, 'The connection has timed out' if I try going to another page. All other pages work fine, just ebay.ie. Also when I boot the PC, my internet status shows that I am online with internet access but I usually have to wait about 10-15 mins before I can start browsing. My laptop does the same but works fine when brought to another location so therefore I assume its not my PC. I am using firefox for my browser and keep it up to date but the problem also happens in internet explorer.
    Can anyone help me? :confused:

Advertisement