Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for techie present ideas...

Options
  • 26-11-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,

My boyfriend's really into technology and loves when I show an interest,i'd love to make him something,using whatever,photoshop or similar software..or hardware,anything for part of a christmas present,it can involve photos,or text,just something nice and meaningful. Ok,an example is projecting videos of snow on all walls of a room for a ''white christmas'' effect,but don't want to copy this idea,anyway you get my drift.

(nothing too difficult,but impressive all the same,i'm quite capable)

I appreciate all answers,thanks so much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Hi,

My boyfriend's really into technology and loves when I show an interest,i'd love to make him something,using whatever,photoshop or similar software..or hardware,anything for part of a christmas present,it can involve photos,or text,just something nice and meaningful. Ok,an example is projecting videos of snow on all walls of a room for a ''white christmas'' effect,but don't want to copy this idea,anyway you get my drift.

Strip off naked, take a bunch of photos and stick em in a power point presentation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭DrivingTestTips: Brian

Sheeps wrote: »
    Strip off naked, take a bunch of photos and stick em in a power point presentation.

Very good......LOL........that would do it.. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

Sheeps wrote: »

wow,really both of you,thanks for the help :p

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

! never give an OH nudes lol

www.thinkgeek.com

get him like a catapult or something from there!
    who wouldnt want a catapult

Hi,

Hi Claire

You're thinking like a girl. we are thinking like a young guy. :)

• Advertisement

BrianCon wrote: »
    Hi Claire

You're thinking like a girl. we are thinking like a young guy. :)

I'm thinking like a girl who knows what he likes...and also knows what he's already gotten as presents ;)

I'm thinking like a girl who knows what he likes...and also knows what he's already gotten as presents ;)

LOL very good.......

BrianCon wrote: »
    LOL very good.......

Surely someone who's self taught in webdesign, php/MySQL etc and SEO should be able to think of something more creative than stripping off naked? am I wrong? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

it depends on how much you love him and how much you are gonna spend on him i guess ?

get him an iphone 3Gs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

though that air rock guitar tshirt takes it to a complete new level !

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/c498/

• Advertisement

samhail wrote: »
    it depends on how much you love him and how much you are gonna spend on him i guess ?

get him an iphone 3Gs

He's already getting the HTC hero,the amount this guy researches phone's,laptops,cameras etc.. is unreal,i'd never be able to buy him anything like that or he'd have changed his mind about his favourite one by the time i've bought it! ha

I too like the t-shirt,but would be worried about delivery time...

Advertisement