Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lali Puna

Options
  • 26-11-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Really love this band. Anyone else a fan? Are their any plans for future material?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Love them.. Check out the band 'The Notwist' which features some of their members too..

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭O'Neill

Yeah, have their 'Neon Golden' album, it's really good. Definitely both groups have a similar sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

I think if you dig both, try Ladytron, M83, and F**k Buttons..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 muesli

If you haven't got it, I would definitely recommend L P's 'I thought I was over that' - double album of b-sides, remixes, non-album tracks.. Anyone see them in Temple Bar a few years ago? Really good live.. I remember that their gear got delayed and it was a late one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Love love love Faking the Books & Scary World Theory, but they seem to have shut up shop now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Saw them in the Music Centre a few years ago. Gig ended with a marathon 20 minute techno jam that was absolutely sensational. Fantastic atmosphere, just a shame there were only around 100 people there...

Advertisement