Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder needed to remove a partition - Galway

Options
  • 26-11-2009 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Guys, looking to remove a partition (old stud partition) between 2 bedrooms to create a single large room. In doing so the room will be approx 15ft * 15ft. When the partition is removed the lighing will need to be centered and the ceiling will need to be redone. I would like to skim the walls to allow for painting of the walls when finished. I've had a builder look at this and he mentioned about 3 hours to remove the partition (easy to do) but wanted >2K for the job and said it would be 2 day max. As you'd guess he was'nt given the job but I'd hoped that some boardie may know off a builder in galway region that would be interested in a couple of days work. If so, can you PM me.

Advertisement