Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange Bombs/Rhompers/Stompers!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Smau5

I'm going out tommorow night, sore throat or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

first one is different.

second one is cheese_alert.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Fidget House? Sorry I dont own a pair of converse runners....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i thought i kept my ear to the ground, is this fidget house only new or what? im only starting to hear of it now. i've heard of scouse house. is it similar?

or is fidget house a new name for the elctroesque tripe that was being hammered over the last few years.

ive no sound here in work so il have to check the vids laters

Táck wrote: »
    i thought i kept my ear to the ground, is this fidget house only new or what? im only starting to hear of it now. i've heard of scouse house. is it similar?

or is fidget house a new name for the elctroesque tripe that was being hammered over the last few years.

ive no sound here in work so il have to check the vids laters

Scouse House is a joke, not similar.
    Fidget House is fairly new, Crookers are a good example of the genre.

People not liking it by the looks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

True, Scouse House is pretty horrible. Each to their own i spose...

Personally I love Fidget House, Kinda grown out of it but then again I'm going backwards...was Listening To Crookers & Bloody Beetroots before anyone knew who the fook they were, And now I'm getting into the Likes of Squarepusher & Venetian Snares, music i thought i never would go near.

Not to say i steer well away from Fidget House these days. Some tracks i recommend you listen to if your a fan:

Gigi Barocco - Puah!
    Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix)
    Jack Beats - UFO (K-Hole Riddim)
    Les Petit Pilous - Wake Up (only works SUPER LOUD in a club)
    Boris Dlugosch - Bangkok
    Bloody Beetroots - House no. 84
    Crookers - Il Brutto
    Fake Blood - Fix Your Accent
    Fake Blood - Mars
    Sydney Samson - Riverside
    Boys Noize - Jeffer (not Fidget i know, But EXTREMELY GOOD)
    I'm guessing if you know fidget house you're pretty aware of the Bloody Beetroots, you mightn't have heard their track Bluto F*cks Popeye. CHoooooonn.

Should keep you going for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Can't believe people are still calling it Fidget house, jeez it was named as a joke when it started out!

And no, it's not new, it's been around for a few years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

it sounds exactly like the electro house to me. both the tunes above were pure ****e to my ears. but everyones entitled to their opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Break - Destiny Comes Ringing

Out a while now, but still goes off something rotten... The bit about half way through when the scorpio break cuts in is pure rolling heaven, as far as modern dancefloor DnB goes anyway, and the choppy drums in the intro are proper crossfader-friendly fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Played all of the above in Crawdaddy a few weeks ago, on heavy rotation up on the radio show as well lately... Big tunes tbh, that Alix Perez tune has to bee heard on a full Funktion 1 rig to be believed, the bass in it is ridiculous, likewise that "Dirty Money" remix, proper nasty business...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

what a load of old ****

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

each to their own and that, if we all liked the same tunes the industry would be made up of one genre.

does look like this fidget house is just electro house, if bloody beetroots and fake blood- mars are gettin thrown out anyways(big fan of bb and mars is a class tune)

the op threw up somethin different so fair play for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

M O N T O wrote: »
    was Listening To Crookers & Bloody Beetroots before anyone knew who the fook they were

Serious facepalm at this.

No, no you weren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

Serious facepalm at this.

No, no you weren't.

Sorry mate, didn't realize you knew who i am. obviously you know my musical preferences for the last 10 years or so then yeah?

When i say before anyone knew who the fook they were, I mean i was listening to and enjoying there music at a stage before all hipster wannabes decided electro was the new fad and it became more mainstream. I keep well informed with dance tracks so i was definetly listening to BB's when they were scarecly known

copeyhagen wrote: »
    each to their own and that, if we all liked the same tunes the industry would be made up of one genre.

does look like this fidget house is just electro house, if bloody beetroots and fake blood- mars are gettin thrown out anyways(big fan of bb and mars is a class tune)

the op threw up somethin different so fair play for that.

Was just sharing my tastes, if you don't like it fair enough.
    No need to slate.

Thanks copeyhagen.

Advertisement