Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weather appreciation!

• 26-11-2009 9:56pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The weather has an amazing ability to alter my mood!

If it's sunny outside, or even blue-skied, I automatically feel much happier and cheerful.

If it's raining, and I'm inside, it just makes me feel more cosy. Oh, how I love it when I'm in bed and the rain is splattering against the window.

Even the crisp-cold days remind of Christmas. I'm not sure why, but while everyone else is saying 'Jaysus it's freezin' I just say it feels like Christmas.

Oh, and I really enjoy watching thunderstorms, providing I'm not in the middle of a golf course, under a tree holding a golf club!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Even the crisp-cold days remind of Christmas. I'm not sure why, but while everyone else is saying 'Jaysus it's freezin' I just say it feels like Christmas.

Oooh that is my favorite type of weather! Nothing better than heading out for a really long walk on one of those cold, crisp mornings, when there's not a cloud in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

OP: What sort of medication are you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I ****ing love the cold. It makes me feel alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I love walking on the cold morning. Makes me feel alive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

I actually love rain :) Maybe not rain as cold as it is now, but yeah rain is awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I love weather, here in Brisbane we get some fantastic all-evening thunderstorms. But it's hot most of the time and without aircon it's a bit of a sweaty struggle. I prefer Irish weather, there's more variety and less predictability. We appreciate the good weather days more in Ireland and as mentioned above we can have some fantastic days even when it's freezing. I'm moving back to Dublin in January, so we'll see how much I appreciate Irish weather then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I love the rain. It makes me feel so calm and happy. There's just a really safe buzz around when it's raining. Love it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I love the rain (you have to if you live in Ireland). I especially love jogging in the rain, especially when it's cold and raining. Really wakes you up. Rain makes me all relaxed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I *love* when it's dry, calm and absolutely freezing... like this afternoon :D

Perfect running weather!

Advertisement