Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New arrival...

Options
  • 26-11-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭

This arrived today, have been looking for a new chrono for a while and fancied a grey dialled watch too,

its a tag link automatic chrono, as with most 7750s its quite thick, and at 42mm it has a fair amount of wrist presence. Im not 100% sure if its a keeper yet, i think i quite like it and the dial is lovely, makes a change from black.

Cant get a decent pic in this light so here is one i swiped from the net :D

tag-heuer-link-ta8698.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I Like !:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭zenmonk

Nice watch, 2nd hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Very nice. Love the polished bezel and the grey dial.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,868 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

zenmonk wrote: »
    Nice watch, 2nd hand?

i try not to buy tags new, the RRP on some of them makes your eye water when you look at the resale value
    bogmanfan wrote: »
    Very nice. Love the polished bezel and the grey dial.

cheers, wanted to try a grey dial for a while, really like the polished bezel and the contrast it gives

still undecided if its a keeper, will give it a few more days, it was one i definately needed to try out anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I had a grey dial aquaracer cal s for a while. Nice change from a black dial.

• Advertisement
Advertisement