Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€27.50 slabs of beer at tesco

Options
  • 26-11-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Tesco running adverts stating €27.50 slabs of beer in their stores. Where is this? Becasue my 3 local tesco's the last few days dont have anything like this offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Shhhh don't tell everybody or they'll be all gone!!

I know two days ago my local Tesco had trays of Guinness for 44.99. Haven't seen any of the 27.50 ones yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

The offer started this morning, I picked up 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Bargain Alerts

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

which beers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Looks like I will have to pick up some Bulmers for Christmas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Only a matter of time before some supermarket breaks the €25 barrier for 24 500ml cans down south. SuperValu did it a few times on weekends leading up to Xmas last year but I wonder will the big boys follow suit this year or is €25 a holy grail not to be crossed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

they were 2 for 50 last year... so while they havent broken it, its sat on it!

Either way, im still going north for my drink this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wont be able to get near Tesco till 9pm :mad: Bulmers will probably be all gone by then :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Wont be able to get near Tesco till 9pm :mad: Bulmers will probably be all gone by then :mad:

There seems to be loads of stock so you might be fine. If not at 9pm tonight, maybe when they restock for the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭haines35

Picked up a few in Drogheda plenty of stock there at 9pm last night.

Advertisement