Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average price of grinds?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Just wondering what the average cost of grinds is.Does it depend on the subject or the availibilty of tudors.I have no idea what kind of price I should be expecting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

theaaao wrote: »
    Just wondering what the average cost of grinds is.Does it depend on the subject or the availibilty of tudors.I have no idea what kind of price I should be expecting.

tudors.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭theaaao

Thanks.That really helped!

theaaao wrote: »
    Thanks.That really helped!

It's the Tudors, they're pretty tied up...

To answer your question:

I have no idea, go have a look at the notice board in the student centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

I'd say you could be lookin at 25/ 30 quid an hour easy, depending on who ya go to. You could probably ask someone a year or two ahead of you in your course. They might do it for 20.

What subjects in particular, i might be able to help.

• Advertisement

Physics and applied maths but definetly physics.I didnt do it for the LC and im kinda lost...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I know a guy doing a PhD in Physics, I'll ask him for you if you want.

Thanks for the offer but I have someone lined up its just that I dont no how much they should be charging me.I dont want to be ripped off like.

Advertisement