Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venues in dublin for 30th

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi folks

Hope this is the right place to post this - if it is better suited to the Dublin city forum or AH, please move it mods..

looking to organise a 30th for a mate, just before christmas, so it's tricky to find somewhere at the moment.

I'm ideally looking for a place that has a late licence and where it would be possible to bring turntables and play our own music. Looking at about 50 - 70 people i'd say

Being so close to Christmas I know I may have to compromise on the music or the late opening, but fingers crossed.

Anyone had a 30th or been at a 30th like this in a Dublin city venue before? I would be very grateful for any suggestions of venues.

Cheers

G
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

Was at a couple of do's a few years ago upstairs in the Odeon, really nice room but i'd say it cost a bit.
    Thomas House might be one for playing your own tunes but they wouldn't allow you have it exclusively to yourselves i wouldn't think.
    Time of year is brutal, were you planning on doing it at a weekend night? If so, could be really really tricky.
    Snaring a few tables upstairs in the Bull & Castle beer hall would be fun but they have their own dj and i don't think he likes sharing his decks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from Beer & Wine & Spirits.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,085 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Try McGruder's on James St.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

esel wrote: »
    Try McGruder's on James St.
    closed down OP

Advertisement