Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

searching for arcade machines

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I have searched online the last few days and i have put out a wanted add on adverts., Does anyone know of any Arcade Amusement shops closing down anyplace., I am searching for a Claw/Grab machine the ones you see full of teddys in alot of arcade shops and the odd super macs restaurant ect, also looking for a basket ball throwing arcade game. All will be used in my entertainment room at home

If anyone spots any for sale or knows a place closing down you might be kind enough to let me know

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I would have thought they'd be a little hard to come on the cheap/side of a road, as there still in every chipper and seafront video poker joint in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

thats for sure Logie - I dont expect them to be cheap and they are somthing that i really want

in the meantime google keeps linking me to china suppliers but there has to closer on this side of the pond

I spotted a closed down amusement centre in mullingar but from what i can see in through the window is poker machines and pool tables.. someone here might know of other such shops around the country

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Time to break out the golden pages.... You'll find a load of Amusements as well as Irish suppliers in there. Good luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 winnow

Google search MAME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

ebay i would suggest,just prepare to pay heavy for shipping them over..

• Advertisement
Advertisement