Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election posters?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, not sure if this is the right catagory, but I'm new here so bear with me. I'm looking for any sites or companys that make posters like the election posters, the tough plastic ones, as my school needs them for a charity event, but i have no idea where i would order them from. So if any of you know anywhere that does them at a reasonable price if you could post them that would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

While I dont know the name of the company used, most of the parties used a firm from the north for the more recent elections. Apparently they were far cheaper so I would start looking in that direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Most decent printing companies can do them for you - where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Daithinski

tommy92 wrote: »
    Hey, not sure if this is the right catagory, but I'm new here so bear with me. I'm looking for any sites or companys that make posters like the election posters, the tough plastic ones, as my school needs them for a charity event, but i have no idea where i would order them from. So if any of you know anywhere that does them at a reasonable price if you could post them that would be great.

I know Hacketts on baggot st do them. I think they have a branch in Tallaght too. Not sure about the reasonable price part though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tommy92

Most decent printing companies can do them for you - where are you located?

I'm in Clontarf, so anywhere in Dublin would be great. Yeah don't worry about the reasonable price for the time being, if i could just get a few places that do them i can shop around

Advertisement