Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rampage V Rashad

Options
  • 25-11-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

As coaches of TUF 10 are they not fighting each other like they do in most series? cause I see rashad is fighting thiago silva in January. anyone know what the story is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

sonic.trip wrote: »
    As coaches of TUF 10 are they not fighting each other like they do in most series? cause I see rashad is fighting thiago silva in January. anyone know what the story is?

Dampage wimped out and took an acting job, left the UFC and is currently playing B.A in A Team movie. All came about after TUF had finished filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

scudzilla wrote: »
    Dampage wimped out and took an acting job, left the UFC and is currently playing B.A in A Team movie. All came about after TUF had finished filming.

haha rampage, i pity the fool, excuse the pun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Dana said recently that he believed Rampage would be fighting in 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dunkamania wrote: »
    Dana said recently that he believed Rampage would be fighting in 2010

Yes, Dana was on MMA Connected and he said he thinks after the Silva fight Rashad nexts fight woud be with Ranpage.

Advertisement