Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tocco Lite video convertion help?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey, I got a tocco lite for my birthday and i got a 4gb memory card with it and i found a site that i can download films from off my friend and i got one downloaded but I have to convert it. To do so i use WinFF that i downloaded for free and i tried so many combinations but it keeps saying "Unsuported media format or bit rate over" Im asking for help on all the information needed for it to work on the fone please, you can download WinFF if you search it in google for free and will show what you can do, theres video bit rate and all but i change it and nothing seems to happen, any help will be most apreciated.
    Ryan:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

have you searched the WinFF website/documents for know flaws?

Advertisement