Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers Nappies

Options
  • 25-11-2009 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Special in Eurospar Malahide at the moment on the carry packs of pampers. I think they come in size 4 and upwards. 64 - 72 in each box for €8.99!

I bought the same in sainsburys for £10 so really good value. Presume they are available in all the Eurospars but one I was in was the one beside Starbucks in Malahide and they seemed to have a good bit of stock when I was there today. They had other good offers on as well so might be worth a trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Not meaning to be pedantic, but Carry Packs for my little one are 32 nappies.
    Ecconomy Pack is 64 and Jumbo 96 . Is it perhaps the Ecconomy packs for 8.99 ? If so thats not bad either . I see they have the jumbo packs for 11.99 on the Eurospar website which is good.
    The way I work it out is 10-13c per nappy is good 13-15 is acceptable and anything higher is expensive. Yeah I know I need to get out more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I get the huggies value boxes out of tesco - 102 size 3's for 10.99
    87 size 4's

best value around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Yep - tesco box of 96 Huggies size 2 for €10.00 beats all. 10c a nappy!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Sorry for the confusion, it’s the box of nappies that I got for 8.99. On their leaflet they have packs advertised, but the boxes are different. Definitely 8.99 for the box!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Cheers , will pop my head in on the way home so .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Thanks OP. Popped in on the way home and got the last 2 size 4+ on display! Hopefully for someone else on here who may have needed this size, there was some in the stock room!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If it's the 'Jumbo' box that's really good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If it's the 'Jumbo' box that's really good value.

It is the Jumbo alright! 74 Nappies

Advertisement