Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celtic help

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

hoping someone here can help, im looking for someone with knowledge in cetic designs, im looking to get a spiral that stands for strength luck, and along the lines of carpe diem kinda thing, i realise its hard to get all of these in one symbol but something close will do.. thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

This idea that everyone seems to have that there were pithy little celtic symbols for what are essentially Platonic ideals is just rubbish.

I am sorry,but anyone who tells you that they have such a symbol is probably a) american and b)a new age looney that cannot name a source for their information.

if you want symbols that stand for strength, luck and carpe diem, i have them right here for you:
    s t r e n g t h, l u c k, c a r p e d i e m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

its well known that celtic symbols have meanings, i wanted something alond those lines. im well aware there is no symbol for all these. i wanted something along those lines.

admin ye can lock this up its obvious i wont get any USEFUL info. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Fair enough :-/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement