Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BE HEARD LIVE ON TFM!

Options
  • 25-11-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey all,

Post an opinion on this thread and we'll talk about it live on tfm right now!

Cheers guys,

danish

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Ah Graham wrapped under the campanile, the prize everyone wants ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭RexMundi

Sack any teachers who strike a second day and replace them with unemployed graduates.

Dave McSavage should never be given any more funding. Ever.
    RexMundi wrote: »
    Sack any teachers who strike a second day and replace them with unemployed graduates.

I was looking out for anyone striking against the strikers with placards like 'give me a job' but didn't see any last time. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

How do you listen to tfm?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

aine-maire wrote: »
    How do you listen to tfm?:confused:

97.3fm according to the website.

http://trinityfm.com/listen-now/

You'd think that'd be the first thing they tell you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

We want chilly willy!

-Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Not really though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 omgwtflmaobbq

Haha so funny fighting over Dingos...
    I agree with Paul.
    If this helps...

From offical Austailian wildlife site...http://www.australianfauna.com/dingo.php

It is not a native animal to Australia, and it is unsure how it arrived on our land, but the current theories are:
    * Dingos were brought to Australia 15,000 years ago by Koori people.
    * Dingos may be related to wild dogs in South East Asia, and taken to Australia for trade by sea-farers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

I'm loving the kareoke... ;)

Make it regular!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Can someone explain to me the purpose of TFM? Wouldn't it better if the people involved found something more productive to do? Who funds the TFM? Does it come out of our registration fee? Is it full of the usual assortment of SU hacks and dullards???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Denerick wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me the purpose of TFM? Wouldn't it better if the people involved found something more productive to do?

Do you have nothing better to do than whinge on an internet forum about the college you chose?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Can someone explain to me the purpose of TFM? Wouldn't it better if the people involved found something more productive to do? Who funds the TFM? Does it come out of our registration fee? Is it full of the usual assortment of SU hacks and dullards???

It's a society.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Is it full of the usual assortment of SU hacks and dullards???

Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Denerick get a life.

And no, its radio, one is heard and not seen...takes the shine out it for most of the 'hacks'.

Productivity Denerick style.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

In the words of (I think it was) Boston....

Old troll is old.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭antiselfdual

To be fair that post was almost brilliant self-parody.

Its always enjoyable to see the hacks rally round one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 miaowmiaow

Denerick, you know the rest of us humans don't release our raging dissillusionment and anti-social behaviour by picking on social outlets that actually try to include even you in social banter.

Lighten up, bitterness is unbecoming.

Sheesh, let's change the subject! :)

Yes, a social outlet that WE the student body pay for, and which is comprised of careerist, opportunist hacks? There's a distinction.

• Advertisement

Yes, a social outlet that WE the student body pay for, and which is comprised of careerist, opportunist hacks? There's a distinction.
    Ahh would you just go have a baby or somethin. Sick of ye.

Why don't you just shag off to UCD, or better yet Galway. Nice country sensibilities and none of the Trinity pretention that irks you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Did I just get called a Trinity Hack?

I think I just lost at being a UCD student........

Fad wrote: »
    Did I just get called a Trinity Hack?

I think I just lost at being a UCD student........

I think in this case hack may stand for reasonable human being. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I think in this case hack may stand for reasonable human being. :p

Maybe Denerick is the only one who can see the truth and the rest of us are blind to it because of our hackiness?

"He's a HACK, I tells ya! A GIANT HACK!"

Why don't you just shag off to UCD, or better yet Galway. Nice country sensibilities and none of the Trinity pretention that irks you so much.

The Trinity 'pretension' you speak of applies to around 1% of the student body. yet this 1% are in the loudest of positions in the societies and the SU.

The Trinity 'pretension' you speak of applies to around 1% of the student body. yet this 1% are in the loudest of positions in the societies and the SU.
    If you really care so much about it. Put yourself up for election. We'll all vote you in and then we'll be counting on you to bring dramatic and great needed change to this absolute shambles of a college.

Otherwise just go and shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Jammyc wrote: »
    We'll all vote you in

Lies!

Mark200 wrote: »
    Lies!
    Shhh, I was telling lies being my typical hack self.

• Advertisement
Advertisement