Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate XBMC machine (not really, but have a look)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Want!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Want!!

+1

That is amazing! Totally wish I had the skills to do something like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

that is ridiculously well shot and edited! let alone the mod its self!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Yeah what a build. I wonder what the temps are in the box. Was the dev xbox modified with an xbox extender kit (for two HD's) before it was made into a killer multi-OS system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

that,poor,dev machine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Yeah what a build. I wonder what the temps are in the box. Was the dev xbox modified with an xbox extender kit (for two HD's) before it was made into a killer multi-OS system?

Actually dev-kit's have bigger case which looks like extender kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I seen this on toms hardware a while ago, and while theres no doubt this chap is talented...at the I couldnt help but think all that time & effort just for a fancy pc case.

Sweet looking result, very professional. But ultimately its not an xbox anymore....its a pc!

I know I know....Im old and set in my ways :D But again, hats off to his fabrication skills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

EnterNow wrote: »
    I seen this on toms hardware a while ago, and while theres no doubt this chap is talented...at the I couldnt help but think all that time & effort just for a fancy pc case.

Sweet looking result, very professional. But ultimately its not an xbox anymore....its a pc!

I know I know....Im old and set in my ways :D But again, hats off to his fabrication skills :)

Yeah sort of defeats the purpose to just have the remnants of an xbox case with an apple logo on it- surely he could have just airbrushed one on a simple black case, still its a credit to his skill.

Advertisement