Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much demand for CCNA/CCNP Training in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-11-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I'm wondering what the demand is like for CCNA or CCNP training (around the Dublin area mostly) at the moment?

I enjoy training and mentoring people and have always ended up doing it in any job I've had but I'm not getting much chance to do it lately. I'm wondering if it's something I could do on evenings and/or weekends for a) some extra cash (always good!) and b) to see if there's enough work in it to jump ship and go full time - with some other consultancy on the side to keep me sharp!

To do it properly I'd have to rent some suitable space and buy some kit, so I'm hoping to get a few different perspectives on what level of demand is out there to compare with my own impressions.

FYI - I'm currently a CCNP & CCDP and going for a CCIE next year. Most of my training/mentoring "victims" have passed their exams first time out.
    Tagged:

Advertisement