Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning for people in D 22 or near,

Options
  • 25-11-2009 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

no more than 15 mins ago i heard my letter box slam close, it never ever opens on its own or by the wind or anything, it takes a bit of strength to open the thing,

my neighbors light on his roof was shining down cos something had set it off (motion sensor) and yes sure enough it was a person.

i saw this person walk out of my other neighbors garden... now i dunno about you but delivering crappy pieces of paper this time of morning and taking your sweet oul time doing it is very dodgy !

the door's handle was moved, normally we push it up all the to engage the other locks but it was not put back properly so im guessing they wanted to see if it was opened and not locked,

so this is a heads up for the rest of you to be careful and lock up !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

maybe it was the letterbox/door-handle tester

Hate it when they come around without making an appointment
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Pablod wrote: »
    maybe it was the letterbox/door-handle tester

Hate it when they come around without making an appointment
    :pac:

its a bit like those fecking tv license inspectors !

Advertisement