Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalized Calendars / Calendar with own pics

Options
  • 25-11-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a website (that delivers to Ireland, obviously) where I can order a personalized wall calendar for a reasonable price please?

The max for the calendar is €20 - €25 (incl postage).

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

Haven't tried them before but Aldi are generally good for anything!!

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/content_calendars.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

www.shutterfly.com

It's from America but it's a really good site, they've vastly improved the variety of what you can do on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

www.vistaprint.ie are fabulous - I got a couple of calendars through them last year and the quality was amazing - ( I also order all my business cards etc from them throughout the year) you just upload your photos and captions etc and it was very easy to do

Thank you, purplebeach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Orlaith if you live near any photo shops, such as Fujifilm, you can get those types of calendars there. We got them done last year, they have a beautiful sheen finish and obviously we had different photos for every month. Think they were reasonably enough priced too, around €25 - €30.

Orlaith if you live near any photo shops, such as Fujifilm, you can get those types of calendars there. We got them done last year, they have a beautiful sheen finish and obviously we had different photos for every month. Think they were reasonably enough priced too, around €25 - €30.
    Thank you.

The only photoshop in my town that did personalized/custom-made calendars, closed down ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

www.photobox.ie, I find them very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

lauratkd wrote: »
    Haven't tried them before but Aldi are generally good for anything!!

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/content_calendars.html

I agree,aldi are great,so so cheap and good quality,they deliver fast too!

Advertisement