Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy foreign language newspapers in Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Specifically Russian and Arabic language broadsheets. Eason's has a very poor selection (just one or two tabloids) and the guy at the news-stand across the road tells me that they don't deliver any of the Russian papers to him anymore.

Any suggestions? I would have thought Izvestia or Pravda would have been easy enough to get hold of...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are a couple of Russian shops on Talbot Street - down towards the Connolly station end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I had a gander around a few of those shops for Izvestia the other day, couldn't find any copies. They only seemed to stock the diasporic newspapers (whatever the Russian equivalent of Polski Gazeta is). Easons or Reads don't stock any Russian broadsheets either.

Advertisement