Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass or DIY livery in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    I'm looking for a cheap grass or DIY livery in Dublin. Except Balculty Stables, I already tried them ( they are full :( )
    Also if any one has a horse to share with my 12 year old daughter or a cheap horse for sale PM me for details. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Try donedeal and the like.

Cheap horse = Problems!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Try having a look at the Irish Field, Farmers' Journal, donedeal, etc. There may be some yards advertising the availability of liveries. Also try this thread if you've not already done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kooja

Hi
    I'm looking for a cheap grass or DIY livery in Dublin. Except Balculty Stables, I already tried them ( they are full :( )
    Also if any one has a horse to share with my 12 year old daughter or a cheap horse for sale PM me for details. Thanks :)

Hi Laura, I have my horse on DIY in Naul, 20 mins up M1 or from Dub Airport. Small Yard, most on shavings some on Straw & all friendly, like if someone can't get up on an evening, we cover each others mucking out and feeding. You can PM me if you would like the Yard's number,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xoLauraox09

convert wrote: »
    Try having a look at the Irish Field, Farmers' Journal, donedeal, etc. There may be some yards advertising the availability of liveries. Also try this thread if you've not already done so.
    Thanks so much! I already tryed DoneDeal, I couldn't find a horse that my daughter would like. I will try the other websites and I'm looking at the link now! :D

Advertisement