Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dance events

Options
  • 24-11-2009 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey anyone know of any decent electro//techno//rave nights coming up in dublin in the next 3 weeks??
    Im a new member too just looking for some kinda mad nights out!!:P:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Bodytonic usually have good gigs, Pogo's 1st birthday in the twisted pepper saturday night, should be a belter of night well worth checking out..

http://bodytonicmusic.com/events/

OHH and welcome to boards you nutter!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 out

i use this facebook page.

They have a pretty big rave coming soon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin-Clubbing-Guide/168946704754?ref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Duke Dumont is playing the Pod on the 4th December, and Booka Shade are playing this Friday, it's all in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stereoman

Nice one guys went to that warehouse rave last year didnt know it was on agian had a gr8 time at it, was coovered in glo paint fromthe sticks!!! I havent seen duke dumont yet herd hes quite good!

stereoman wrote: »
    Nice one guys went to that warehouse rave last year didnt know it was on agian had a gr8 time at it, was coovered in glo paint fromthe sticks!!! I havent seen duke dumont yet herd hes quite good!

I missed him at EP, but his stuff is great, so I'm sure he'll be good. Japanese Popstars are also playing on the 11th, they're brilliant both live and as DJs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

WAREHOUSE RAVE : 10 Gallons of glow paint, 10 bags of glitter, 300 jumpsuits, 13 new laser beams, 2 smoke machines, 3 pumps to splash you with the paint, 5 DJs. A ****ING GREAT PARTY! @ ANDREWS LANE THEATER FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER.

+ one large order of facepalm

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

they're brilliant both live and as DJs.[/QUOTE]

no they're not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    they're brilliant both live and as DJs.

no they're not

Id have to dissagree seen them a few years back when I was more into that sound and thought they where excellent. However I don't care much for their antics on myspace making themselves out to be world beaters :rolleyes:

Id have to dissagree seen them a few years back when I was more into that sound and thought they where excellent. However I don't care much for their antics on myspace making themselves out to be world beaters :rolleyes:

Ah yeah, maybe they think a bit much of themselves, but as Irish lads they're solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

They play pretty much below par acid bigbeat, to put a name on it.

Imagine that the Chemical Brothers (at the peak of their powers) had a simpleton Kid Brother.

Mildly diverting if you walk into it by accident, but without longevity or depth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement