Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored.

Options
  • 24-11-2009 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Know all this stuff already.

Bored.......to put it mildly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

That's great, why not start a thread about something you want to know, instead of this crap one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

If you are bored with Uranus then you need to do more research. You may not know that it has it's own ring system. Have patience. You may yet get to witness a penetrating impactor hit Uranus' upper atmosphere like Jupiter earlier this year. Don't wipe away your interest in astronomy just yet! Have you a scope? There are so many alt/az positions to try. There is so much to see. A probe will be arriving at Uranus soon. You can even contribute real science data. Timed transits of Uranus for one. I would recommend the most important accessory other than your scope is a good stool.

Ok.....that's all I got :D

Who said astronomy was boring??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Ok I have made it so you don't have to see any more of this boring stuff anymore.
    Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement