Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin Wireless 'N' Router problem/PS3

Options
  • 24-11-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I've just bought a new Belkin Wireless 'N' Router and am having some issues setting it up to the PS3. Everytime I go to wireless settings I go to scan to find the wireless connection but it says access point cannot be detected. If i manually enter in the SSID and enter in my WEP key an 8001000A error comes up an i cannot connect to the internet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

Is your belkin firing out all signals or is it set to N only??? Sometimes you can choose whether its, b/g or b/g/n.. I havent used that router yet but give a look in case its set to something the ps3 doesnt have..

Advertisement