Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Number for Medical Card Offices for Finglas Residents

Options
  • 24-11-2009 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We applied for our daughter's medical card a while back. Sent the application to rathdown rd, Cabra. A few days later we found out they don't deal with medical card applications anymore. They said the letter would be forwarded to the new office. Does anyone know where this is and would they have a phone number. Had it but lost it. Called them loads of times but on hold forever. Better try get in touch with them to get an update.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I think you ring the Ballymun Clinic for medical cards... haven't got the number to hand though sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I think you ring the Ballymun Clinic for medical cards... haven't got the number to hand though sorry!

Cheers. Must get Lily her swine flu vaccine soon so can ask while we're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Cheers. Must get Lily her swine flu vaccine soon so can ask while we're there.

How old is your baby? Apparently they're supposed to be calling kiddies soon enough for the swine flu vacc... Let me know anyway cos Addison is supposed to be getting hers too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

How old is your baby? Apparently they're supposed to be calling kiddies soon enough for the swine flu vacc... Let me know anyway cos Addison is supposed to be getting hers too!

nearly 4 months now. sound asleep in bed now. the skamp woke up at 4.22 am this morning and was ready to play a football match she was doing so much kicking so I brought her down stairs and she eventually went to sleep at about 7.30. pheeeew knackered all day and don't know if I'm coming or going.

Advertisement