Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vista up-date

• 24-11-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey,

I ran an up-date on my desktop last nite and went to bed. When I turned on the desktop this morning all my icon sizes had changed. I have been able to fix that but the window and text size I cann't. I'm using a wide screen monitor, with firefox and every other window I am only using half the screen(the text is also difficult to read.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

did you try going into the control panel and display ?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Ya tryed all the usally stuff, getting no where
    I forgot to mention that I'm using a NVIDIA control centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Ya tryed all the usally stuff, getting no where
    I forgot to mention that I'm using a NVIDIA control centre

im not too sure if the NVIDIA centre would actually have anything to do with the update now.

why not try and reset everything to default and set it all up all over again ?

sounds like a lot i know but sure....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Cheers, I'll give it a go and let u know if it works
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    im not too sure if the NVIDIA centre would actually have anything to do with the update now.

why not try and reset everything to default and set it all up all over again ?

sounds like a lot i know but sure....

Advertisement