Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions wanted

Options
  • 24-11-2009 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there, I'm a freelance feature writer working for national newspapers and I'm hoping to speak to Irish parents for an article I'm researching.
    Recent statistics suggest that Irish parents plan to spend a third less this Christmas on presents than they have in past years because of the recession, and that they will focus on buying clothes and books, rather than DVDs, computer games and console.
    I'm looking to speak to individual parents about their plans for Christmas, whether they will be scaling back their spending this year, what they plan to buy, and whether they think that the festive season puts pressure on those trying to stick to a tight budget.
    If anyone has any interest in sharing their opinions, I'd be delighted to talk to them over the phone for a few minutes this week.
    Many thanks

Advertisement