Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV Production

Options
  • 24-11-2009 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone,

Looking for help with a new production for an Irish TV Station for a "Haunted Ireland" show which is due to start filming in January.
    We need:

1. Suitable locations
    2. A team of investigators that would suit the show
    3. Links to old irish Ghost Stories

The first show is about the "Banshee" and will involve people telling there experiences along with reconstructions and much more.

I'd Love all of your help on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is this your first time taking on a project on the subject or have you an interest in the area anyway? Feel free to drop me an email if you want a chat though I'm not putting myself forward for anything other than a chat right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

PM Sent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Have you a commitment to broadcast. I know there are a few if these productions in the works at the moment. Shoot me an email and let me know where you are at.

Ih8numbers@hotmail.com

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread locked pending further information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement