Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone draw this out for me?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi there,
    It was my mum's birthday recently, and as she was thinking about getting a new tattoo soon, I said i'd pay for it as her birthday present. She has one other tattoo of a dove on her shoulder. The tattoo she wants is specific, as my dad is going to get a matching tattoo done too.

I'm going down to a tattoo studio during the week to talk to them and her about it, but I want to be able to have a rough idea of a drawing to give to them when I go in, so i was just wondering would anybody be able to draw out a sketch of the following details, as my artwork is quite terrible.

Basically she wants an angel on a motorbike.
    The usual wavy long hair, big boobs, t-shirt, jeans and black high heeled boots and big white wings.
    She wants the motorbike to resemble a superbike, not a harley.
    She wants the angel positioned like its riding the bike, but with her head turned to look to the side/behind her shoulder.

Would anybody be able to draw something like this out for me?
    It would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
    ~Pipz,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Your best bet is to get the tattoo artist to draw it up, as they're the experts about what will work and what will not. It'll be part of what you'll be paying them for.

Advertisement