Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STARSHIP ATMOSPHERE APPROACH CAUGHT ON TAPE 22 NOVEMBER

Options
  • 23-11-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Possible alien mother ship in the USA.
    People are saying they couldn't start their cars because of what happened. Could it be an alien mother ship?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 brenchman

no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

It story well covered by the media with loads of vids on you tube.

If u bothered to look you would know it was a massive meteor shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

Are you referring to the annual meteor shower last week?
    I just looked and I can't find the videos on you tube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

If you look around, besides media reports you will even find that people go out and video things for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z87YtLdKOzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OwDBK9up5Q

Just two too start you off.

I've seen amazing things in the sky. I've come to accept that many watch over us and wait with such paitence until we are ready for disclosure. We are not ready, just look at the replies you get on this forum in the last two days. People get hurled abuse for even putting these up.
    You don't have to be a UFOligist to see these things. Not everything in the sky is a meter shower, or just a plane.

Mysterious i refuse to acknowledge ur exsists until you tell me how the earth is hollow.

• Advertisement

Here you go imstrongerthanu, i didnt mean to be blunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

But the light is these vids look nothing like the lights in the original post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

I have read about that meteor it was last week right?But it was in Utah and the one I posted was in Florida.But different days and different locations.
    So the one I posted is not that meteor at all.

I've had the opportunity at one time to see a blue lights traverse the sky pretty much in the fashion like the first video, but it would fade as it comes closer to the skies above me head and be strongest just above the horizon. The most funny thing it started whenever i thought it would. i've only told one person about this. But it's easier online as people wont give you much hassel over it. It was an amazing sight.

If any skeptics turns around says its lightening.

Your wrong, because there were only two clouds in the sky.:D

Final point of mine to add. UFO activity has increased drastically in the last two years. Or at least people are becoming more aware.

The more you become aware and the higher you vibrate at lighter energies the E.Ts will make themselves known to you, as you will attract the same energy as when they appear.

I will post a video on here that i have on facebook that describes how it done. Much of the UFO activity is unseen because they are in a different dimension and the reason why a lot of sightseeers know they have spotted a UFO regardless if it looks like a plane, is when a moving craft is there and then completely dissapears. You know then it's not a helicopter or a plane :P More times than not at that time you just matched the right energy vibration as the appearing manifestation of their ship into your dimensional awareness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

mysterious wrote: »
    Final point of mine to add. UFO activity has increased drastically in the last two years. Or at least people are becoming more aware.

The more you become aware and the higher you vibrate at lighter energies the E.Ts will make themselves known to you, as you will attract the same energy as when they appear.

I will post a video on here that i have on facebook that describes how it done. Much of the UFO activity is unseen because they are in a different dimension and the reason why a lot of sightseeers know they have spotted a UFO regardless if it looks like a plane, is when a moving craft is there and then completely dissapears. You know then it's not a helicopter or a plane :P More times than not at that time you just matched the right energy vibration as the appearing manifestation of their ship into your dimensional awareness.

"UFOs" operate in a different dimension?? :confused: And to see it a person has to tune into the right dimension??

How the heck do people manage to catch "UFOs" on their cameras/videophones/video cameras if they're in a different dimension??? Are cameras operating in a different dimension?? Do Nikon and Canon produce trans-dimensional cameras just to captue "UFOs"???.....I must get me one of them :confused:

namloc1980 wrote: »
    "UFOs" operate in a different dimension?? :confused: And to see it a person has to tune into the right dimension??

How the heck do people manage to catch "UFOs" on their cameras/videophones/video cameras if they're in a different dimension??? Are cameras operating in a different dimension?? Do Nikon and Canon produce trans-dimensional cameras just to captue "UFOs"???.....I must get me one of them :confused:

Some come directly into our 3D dimension. Some are 3D crafts to begin with. Some are thought processed energy where they make themselves known when your mind can resonate to the higher dimensions therefore you may see it and others miss it. This is all mad I know. But this is a widely known discussion. Here's a video of a woman who has studied UFOlogy for nearly 40 years. Her video is absaulotley brillant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEtHT02limQ

I resonate with this, because this explains how I've seen UFOs and then suddenly dissapear. It may explain why some see apparitions or beings and then seem to dissapear.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mysterious i refuse to acknowledge ur exsists until you tell me how the earth is hollow.

Well i refuse to let you post in this forum for 2 days for dragging in issues from another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There is no CT outlined here so I'm moving this to the Boardsean Times Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thats the same line they used when Korel and Apophis came to attack Earth.

Thank god for SG-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

OP and mysterious, I think you both need to check out Louis Theroux and his episode about UFOlogists. Youl find some people who operate around the same level of insanity as you both seem to.

And how can 6th say theres no conspiracy theory outlined :confused: The guy posted a thread saying "STARSHIP ATMOSPHERE APPROACH CAUGHT ON TAPE"

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I've seen UFOs in Galway. I saw a large spherical object following an airliner during the day when I was in primary school (so did some classmates and a teachr) I also saw a light darting about the place in a very unnatural way over Lough Atalia over a year ago. (I was completely sober btw) The light was stationary one minute then it semmed to either dissapear and reappear in another spot or it was moving so fast that it seemed that way. It did this over and over and then it shot off into the sky.

www.alienexistence.com theres some sane people interested in UFOs there.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I seen that Loius Theroux documentary. That was terrible, he only interviewed people who seemed nuts. Thers a lot of very serious people out there interested in this. There are countries in the world where UFOlogy and exopolitics are spoken about in the open and are widely accepted as fact. Many non western countries in south america. Also Russia and the British are heading that way, they released a lod of MOD files on UFOs, one of them involving an encounter with a UFO the size of an aircraft carrier that flew and mach 10. These were from the british MOD do you think they are nuts?

Advertisement