Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

schmidt and bender

Options
  • 23-11-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

selling a S&B 5x25x56
    in p3l mildot side paralax adjustment from 10 metres to infinity
    side precise illlum setting 0 to 10
    double turret feature on to so you cant go wrong when winding up to 1000 to get on to the setttingd for 1000 to 2000
    34 mm tube
    comes in MOA 1 click= 1/4 MOA total of 65 MOA elevation so an angled ring would be recommended this item is only a few months old and has been on the rifle for 20 shots
    in supperb condition
    no reasonable offer would be refused i would also want to sent it by special courier so remember to include that price

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

is it first or second focal plane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ghostrider6630

i knew there was something i might miss out
    its in 2nd plane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭pestshooter7

Price bracket.....:)

about 1750 if i pay for the delivery then probably 1800

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

pics??

• Advertisement

no time to put pics on if you folks are experienced shooters then you know the piece of kit i advertised for those with not so much experience i would say this is not the tool for your rifle
    northern-optics.co.uk got the list there and some pics
    or try sportingservices.co.uk they got some good pics as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

i know what that model of scope looks like, i want to know what yours looks like?? you may say its immaculate but seeing is believing

Advertisement