Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Carpenterstown/Luttrellstown

Options
  • 23-11-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues, mine has been down since Friday eve.... just seeing if I am a lone ranger in the area.

thanks.

Comments

Carpenterstown/Luttrellstown

Are they real places? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

david7536 wrote: »
    Carpenterstown/Luttrellstown

Are they real places? :D

Em yes. Anything else to add?

Hey Drapper,

Yeah mines been funny as well. Havent been able to get onto certain sites , although pings have been been good and I havent seen any sort of packet loss . Still , its been steady at around 10-15megs all this time though.

631786841.png

In spite of its occasional problems , its still leagues ahead of Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

I'm in the area and it's working fine, sounds like it might be just you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭iMADEtheBBC

mine is ok (on 20meg service) and am able to log in via remote desktop no problem

still have ongoing problem with the phone service though and no callback from UPC to give me a status on the issue for over a week now http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055737028

632248511.png

Advertisement