Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good indie podcasts!?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey could everyone put down indie music blogs that they like? The only one that I'm aware of really is Nialler9, which is okay, but isn't exactly what I'm looking for. So please mention what blogs you like. Blogs with podcasts are obviously way preferred:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

What sort of thing are you looking for? I'd recommend the NPR ones

When I want to hear new music in certain area / genre, I use the Hype Machine, which is like a giant blog search engine radio station

Search an artist you like, and then click through to the blogs that have recently covered that artist... see what else they cover and what they write about - chances are you'll come across plenty using this method that are relevant to your tastes

Find the blogs and you shall find the podcasts, oh yes

Advertisement