Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullguard wont install?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys not sure if this is the right section so mods feel free to move.

Anyway I bought a new HP Pavillion dv6 Laptop yesterday and the salesman recomended I buy Bullguard internet security 8.5 aswell to keep things healthy. When I turned the laptop on I removed the Norton Antivirus free 30 trial software from the hard drive as I was told to do this before installing Bullguard.
    I then went to install Bullguard on the system and I got the message '' Could not launch \85\Bullguard_x64.exe. Error.740 ''

There is no troubleshooting section in the manual that came with the disc..:confused:.. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tz1981

same thing happened me. Go on to their website and use the on-line support. They'll talk you through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Cheers!

Advertisement