Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome bedlam as our new overlord:)

Options
  • 23-11-2009 10:39am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As the title suggests, bedlam is now a mod of the Watches & Timepieces forum. Let's treat him well. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Congrats Bedlam, always enjoy reading your posts on here...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Origipolo

Wish you the best of luck Bedlam, happy moderating.. origipolo..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

*wags finger, looks at watch vaguely ironically* :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

bedlam wrote: »
    Thanks all, looks like I'm off to a good start, late on the first day ;)

You better watch yourself.

I'll get my coat

Advertisement