Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance music journalism

Options
  • 23-11-2009 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

as a few of you are aware, I write for a few websites etc. Basically, one of them is looking for contributors. They'll need past experience, a high quality of writing and a reasonable knowledge of techno/tech-house/deep house etc. If you're interested please email me at stephen@ibiza-voice.com with a recent article and a bit about what sort of music you're in to.

Cheers,

Stephen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Pity it wasn't different styles of music than the afermentioned as ive done a lot of writing before for dance music fanzine and one of my club reviews was published one time in Muzik.

Actually im just thinking - i may write up a club review of Back To Basics this coming Saturday in Leeds, it might be an idea to have a thread that is a sticky just for club reviews what do people think? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

great idea, I'd love to read it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

jonny68 wrote: »
    afermentioned

hope they edited your articles before going to print or perhaps the overzealous use of the letter 'e' was encouraged ;)

hope they edited your articles before going to print or perhaps the overzealous use of the letter 'e' was encouraged ;)

there's always one....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Its times like these I wish somebody uploaded the Peter Griffin shallow and pedantic gag from the petarded episode onto youtube.

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    great idea, I'd love to read it.....

do you mean if i do a review of Back To Basics?

Sure ill try and write one up next week...

jonny68 wrote: »
    do you mean if i do a review of Back To Basics?

Sure ill try and write one up next week...

Yeah man, why don't you try get it up on residentadvisor.net or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Is it a resounding fact of the legacy that will be boards.ie, that any thread started by either Johnny or Flynn Dog will turn into a private chat between the two?
    Get a room you puddenbenders :pac:

No one minds a bit of it at this day and age but surely a time and a place :D

Advertisement