Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GET ANGELS AND AIRWAVES TO IRELAND!!

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

i want aangels and airwaves to coe to ireland i love them to bits A V A and blink are my favorite bands ever and i want to SEE AVA do people agree wih me ?? some seem to not like them but thats fair nought and thats their own opinion but some really do like them leave your thoughts on A VA and if u wud want to see them play ireland

cheers

A-V-A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

I'd rather not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

give me, box car racer / +44 / blink anyday.

Lost interest in AVA when they made their horrible 2nd album just did nothing for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye i suppose they did lose it after the first album the second was ok but the third album sounds amazing sounds real good and the film LOVE looks real good aswell cant wait for it to come out

Advertisement