Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

can anyone give me a rough idea of how much a half sleeve maori,polyn tribal tattoo cost's here in ireland(dublin) i have a half sleeve done from australia that cost $500 3yrs ago and any recomendations for artists would be great.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

mullard wrote: »
    can anyone give me a rough idea of how much a half sleeve maori,polyn tribal tattoo cost's here in ireland(dublin) i have a half sleeve done from australia that cost $500 3yrs ago and any recomendations for artists would be great.:D
    it will vairy from artist to artist , your best bet is to find some one whos work you like and ask for a price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

my guess is it will cost ya alot more than 500
    irish tattoo artist tend to cost alot more than those abroad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mullard

i guessed alright it would be expensive even though the artist i had in oz i had to wait 4mths for him to be able to fit me in no recession here eh?

Advertisement