Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending NTL to another room

Options
  • 22-11-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Here's the deal..
    I currently have NTL Digital, with NTL Broadband, in the living room (apartment).
    There is no NTL point in either of the bedrooms, and this wrecks my head.

I want to extend the NTL connection down to one of the bedrooms. NTL can't put a point in, as they'd have to bring it up from outside the apartment complex, and start drilling through the walls etc.. which means I'd have to get permission from the management company blah blah..

Is there *any* way of extending down there myself? I don't even need the digital. Just the regular channels would do.

Any ideas??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

any where iv ever lived before weve been able to pick up basic ntl channels without a decoder. by plugging tv straight into wall afaik not all channels are decoded. put in a splitter maybe just before it enters the decoder and take from there to other room? try it out before u go running cables all over the house tho. or maybe a wireless video sender??

Advertisement