Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sopmod single point sling ?

Options
  • 22-11-2009 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

How to fit single point sling to tokyo marui sopmod m4

Hi lads I have a Tokyo marui sopmod m4 and want to fit a single point sling to the gun.
    Is this a good idea ???
    Who will fit the butt stock sling swivel onto the gun for me ?? as I wouldn’t feel confidant taking a recoil type gun apart as im Fairley new to the airsoft world.
    Any advice or help would be appreciated
    Pump
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

not sure, although you can buy a rear body pin that replaces the stock one with a sling loop on one side... i use that in my m4, less hastle sometimes.

Otherwise its not actually hard... unscrew the ring,unscrew the pipe, take it off,slide new mount on, refit, The spring housing is either contained, and if not, loose, and not really a problem, i don't know if any sling loop bits are made for a tm sopmod design... they are ... quite individual,

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭pump

You was right the normal one don’t fit my sopmod I had bought one when I was in the uk and it don’t fit now u say it.

Not sure what you mean by rear body pin was looking at the firesupport website is this what you talking about ?

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product-info.php?id=3168

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

That's for an AUG, it won't fit on the M4.

ok im lost so !!! lol :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Give the guys at fire support a ring... theres a chance the gbb/ptw style rear mount will fit, if they say so... they has them in stock :)

• Advertisement

thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Firekitten wrote: »
    Give the guys at fire support a ring... theres a chance the gbb/ptw style rear mount will fit, if they say so... they has them in stock :)

as far as im aware from what i;ve read in the past the gbb/ptw point will fit stock or with minimal work something like http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product-info.php?id=3392 , the stock tube on the sopmod is a screw in design just like the gbb/ptw lines, firesupport as firekitten said should be able to confirm this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yup, a real steel one will fit there too. theres a small bit of work involved in taking the tube off but nothing drastic. theres some wiring and contscts tucked away under the block section where notches are that lock the stock in any given position.

ok after hours of looking or stuff work proper for the sopmod below is the perfect answer to fitting a sindle point to the sopmod! have it on my gun now

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/freedom-art-swivel-ring-for-marui-sopmod-m4.html

Advertisement