Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me put a name to a song i heard out last night!??

Options
  • 22-11-2009 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

sorry i can't be more specific - the singer sounded uncannily like paul banks of interpol, and the music was an electro beat right through with a heavy chorus section.. it was very catchy! any ideas? been searching youtube and it's wrecking my head!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not much to go on at all.... I'll take a stab at The Arcade Fire - Wake Up? (its got the heavy chorus and catchy bit, anyway)

Any lyrics?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

I always try and remember at least one line of the song and google it when i get home. Usually works. How about the editors new song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4tyDRhU_4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Well if it sounded like Paul Banks then its probably the Editors....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dingdong1

it was editors! thank you! How they haven't been sued by paul banks is beyond me.. lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Yeah, however i think the beat is a little energetic than Interpol. I have to say that i like the new album.

• Advertisement
Advertisement