Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's up with the way Daniels walks?

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭

IMHO Daniels has a really weird way of walking. It is especially noticeable in Season 1. I could not find a Youtube clip to illustrate this.
    Anyone else notice this or do I need to get a hobby?
    Does he have a really sore back or is it some kind of "I'm so cool I even have my own way of walking"-type thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Myerz

indeed, daniels looks like he walks with a carrot stuck up his arse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

He's cool leave cedric alone

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

Never really like Daniels tbh, funny walk or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

He's got that middle management walk, he has the posture of a middle class young authority figure, still a little uncomfortable in a cut suit and tight shoes. aka carrot up the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

This always annoyed me too, walk normally damn you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I just thought he had good posture! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Klove

Noticed this too and was watching Season 2 last night, there's a scene in one of the last episodes where he takes a phone call standing up in his undies - he's actually built, waaaaay too much weight training maybe, huge arms and chest on him considering he's a pretty slim dude. That's my tuppence anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TragicJohnson

There is something very off putting about the nude Cedric!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

This is a pretty obscure reference but his walk kind of reminds me of that alien chick from Mars Attacks that infiltrates the White House - she kind of glides along... I'm probably on my own on that one!

But yeah agree, his walk has always bothered me, and the way he over-enunciates some words when he's talking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

... his walk kind of reminds me of that alien chick from Mars Attacks that infiltrates the White House - she kind of glides along...

Exactly!
    But at least Daniels doesn't rip anyone's face off (as far as we know)
    I'm leaning towards the sore back from too much weight training theory....;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

He's an upper class motherf***ka'. And he's got a serious body.

Great character. You don't mess with Daniels. "F**k me once, shame on you. F**k me twice, shame on me."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭JPA

He's built like a brick sh1t house that's why he walks like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

hes very built on a very lean small frame. also his arms seem a bit too long! hes the definition of lanky!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭silver_surfer

It's like his neck never moves, his head just swivels around on top of it.

Advertisement